List of 5 hyperlinks referred in video:
List of 5 hyperlinks referred in video:
Ingenious framework for digital marketing strategy development; SOSTAC ® marketing planning model guide is one of the corner stones in digital marketing arena. One of the key strengths of SOSTAC is that it is logical and pragmatic framework to follow and provides ease in communicating to the stakeholders as they grab the concept easily. However, when you start thinking in implementing this framework, you need further help of techniques and guidelines. Focus of this blog post is to throw light on the synergy of SOSTAC, BABOK V2, IELTS and Swarm Intelligence.
SOSTAC recommends, conducting Situation Analysis as a first step in strategy development lifecycle. Suggested elements include customer insights, market trends and internal capabilities etc. BABOK V2.0 provides process and techniques to determine business needs, which are derived from customer needs, or at times business needs are customer needs itself. Relevant domain in BABOK is Enterprise Analysis and Elicitation. Aforementioned domains have documented processes and related techniques to perform activity in a professional manner. Techniques such as, Benchmarking, Brainstorming, Lessons Learned Process, Root Cause Analysis, User Stories, SWOT Analysis, Risk Analysis, Document Analysis, Focus Groups, Interface Analysis and to name but a few. Moreover, Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring comes handy in the phase of Control or Strategy in SOSTAC. Requirement management and communication is the field, which will be required in managing and communicating requirements to stakeholders. There is another blog which provides insight to BABOK in digital marketing.
As per SOSTAC phase of Tactics there is a requirement of Content Plan and for that, IELTS guidelines should be utilized in order to exploit maximum benefit from established processes and standards, instead of re inventing the wheel. This topic was covered in depth in one of my recent blog posts “Rules of IELTS in creating content anatomy to get social media friendly!”
Another aspect of successful digital marketing strategy is conceiving marketing network. Digital marketing works on digital gadgets and virtual interactions are conducted. Critical success factor in implementing digital marketing strategy lye’s in efficient and cost effective implementation of marketing network. Inception of social media marketing in digital marketing arena, compelled us to develop such kind of network, which self organizes and utilize intelligence of millions of users in the shape of influence-rs or brand ambassadors or product reviewers. I suggest swarm intelligence as a guiding principle in implementing such type of networks and series of blog posts are already written on the subject. Quick links to all these blog posts are given below to explore:
Finally, I highly encourage to leave comment on the post as this is an endeavor to seek pragmatic solution to develop and implement effective digital marketing strategy!
Recently, businesses are exploring ways to manage their content to get maximum returns on their investments. Content Marketing, is often seen as writing an article having images and videos but not many are considering the broad spectrum. Let us examine how we can exploit maximum returns out of our valuable investments on creating content by following IELTS semantics. Firstly, we will look into the IELTS semantics guidelines for writing and then we will see if it is an appropriate practice for content marketing respectively.
IELTS have criteria on which they gauge article quality and effectiveness:
• Task Achievement: In this criterion, they look for the fulfillment of topic. Moreover, they seek whether examples and facts, are provided in the article to validate claim.
• Coherence: This law says that, article should be distributed in multiple paragraphs having specific purpose. Namely to illustrate, Introduction, Body and Conclusion Paragraphs. Body paragraph can further subdivide based on need and usually it is required, when topic has several dimensions such as rebuttal, advantages or disadvantages and to name but a few. The most important aspect of coherence is that all paragraphs should be lined with introduction paragraph. Start discussion by expanding on the topic sentence of the introduction paragraph. Always end your paragraph by connecting it back with introduction paragraph by paraphrasing topic sentence.
• Cohesion: It is very interesting aspect of writing and this rule suggests that when new sentence starts it should have linking word (such as, Likewise, therefore, Eventhough etc.). This helps in providing logical flow to the reader and makes it easy for him/her to understand that now discussion has progressed to the next level.
• Lexical Resource: if I say that this element is the Jewel of content, then I am not wrong as lexical resource means using high quality vocabulary. Most of us are already aware of this aspect so it does not require further analysis.
• Grammatical Range and Accuracy: This is the area, which is the most touted for consideration, but we still remain negligent and keep on doing grammatical errors. There is no panacea to grammatical problems apart from following same legacy rules.
With experience, have found out that if your content is in proper structure and based on guidelines mentioned above, then it becomes sharing friendly. For instance, tweeting topic sentence at the start of the marketing campaign and over due course tweeting other topic sentences of different paragraphs of the same article without the need of amendment. Furthermore, this structure will also assist in developing database of the content, which is searchable as per requirement, and this is vital for businesses that run frequent digital marketing campaigns. Moreover, posting on to other social networking sites will become easy by copying entire paragraph and using it as a post with supporting image. Thus, it clearly shows that following IELTS rules assist in getting your content more shareable.
Finally, to recapitulate, we have a priceless resource of IELTS which should be employed in our content marketing strategies to take our content to the higher level of sharing and searching. Coming to the end there is a recommendation that there are infinite online tutors for IELTS why not to use them to correct anatomy of the content. 😉
It may indeed be true to say that legacy marketing has transformed to digital marketing, this subject however requires further analysis. According to many professionals of legacy marketing, this transformation is merely a relabeling of the traditional marketing terms. By way of contrast, others gravitate towards the opposite way. This post will look at both points of view before reaching to reasoned conclusion at the end.
Digital marketing include several integrated components like Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing and Display Advertisements. However, one of the key components is content marketing, which falls in almost all of the categories of online marketing. May it be social media or search engine marketing you need to have attractive content to pull audience to your brand.