One of the most important aspects of effective marketing strategy is basing your strategy on the strong foundations of consumer needs and wants.
Fortified approach is to explore customer problems and then develop strategy around it. This will help in creating value for the consumers, which they tangibly feel because of their irritants in the past:
- Identify Target Market.
- Find Consumer Irritants and Grievances.
- Root Cause Analysis of Irritants and map them with needs.
- Brainstorm with Subject Matter Experts for possible solutions.
- Assign “value for money” to all brainstormed solutions for ranking.
- Select appropriate solution for incorporation in marketing strategies or tactical plans.
- Monitor actual results for future references or further improvements.