changing world of marketing…
Recently, businesses are exploring ways to manage their content to get maximum returns on their investments. Content Marketing, is often seen as writing an article having images and videos but not many are considering the broad spectrum. Let us examine how we can exploit maximum returns out of our valuable investments on creating content by following IELTS semantics. Firstly, we will look into the IELTS semantics guidelines for writing and then we will see if it is an appropriate practice for content marketing respectively.
IELTS have criteria on which they gauge article quality and effectiveness:
• Task Achievement: In this criterion, they look for the fulfillment of topic. Moreover, they seek whether examples and facts, are provided in the article to validate claim.
• Coherence: This law says that, article should be distributed in multiple paragraphs having specific purpose. Namely to illustrate, Introduction, Body and Conclusion Paragraphs. Body paragraph can further subdivide based on need and usually it is required, when topic has several dimensions such as rebuttal, advantages or disadvantages and to name but a few. The most important aspect of coherence is that all paragraphs should be lined with introduction paragraph. Start discussion by expanding on the topic sentence of the introduction paragraph. Always end your paragraph by connecting it back with introduction paragraph by paraphrasing topic sentence.
• Cohesion: It is very interesting aspect of writing and this rule suggests that when new sentence starts it should have linking word (such as, Likewise, therefore, Eventhough etc.). This helps in providing logical flow to the reader and makes it easy for him/her to understand that now discussion has progressed to the next level.
• Lexical Resource: if I say that this element is the Jewel of content, then I am not wrong as lexical resource means using high quality vocabulary. Most of us are already aware of this aspect so it does not require further analysis.
• Grammatical Range and Accuracy: This is the area, which is the most touted for consideration, but we still remain negligent and keep on doing grammatical errors. There is no panacea to grammatical problems apart from following same legacy rules.
With experience, have found out that if your content is in proper structure and based on guidelines mentioned above, then it becomes sharing friendly. For instance, tweeting topic sentence at the start of the marketing campaign and over due course tweeting other topic sentences of different paragraphs of the same article without the need of amendment. Furthermore, this structure will also assist in developing database of the content, which is searchable as per requirement, and this is vital for businesses that run frequent digital marketing campaigns. Moreover, posting on to other social networking sites will become easy by copying entire paragraph and using it as a post with supporting image. Thus, it clearly shows that following IELTS rules assist in getting your content more shareable.
Finally, to recapitulate, we have a priceless resource of IELTS which should be employed in our content marketing strategies to take our content to the higher level of sharing and searching. Coming to the end there is a recommendation that there are infinite online tutors for IELTS why not to use them to correct anatomy of the content.